August 18, 2009

senior 2010 model search!

Yep, it's BTS time again and I'm looking for some Senior girl models!!! I have some ceative ideas in my head for photoshoots and I need to test them out! I'm thinking a mix of studio and fields...glam and downtown...classic and fun! If you or anyone you know might be interested in modeling in exchange for a free session, send me an email with a picture of the senior ASAP! jfro_red@yahoo.com

I'm thinking kinda like these from Keisha's shoot:
k5

k4

k

k2

k3

k6

And these from Britt's bridal sesh...
b3

b

b2

Capturing classic portraits...
j
(from our photoshoot last summer!)
j2a

j2

As well as the fun :)
j3

l

And, yes....stay tuned ;)

j-logo

5 comments:

Karla said...

I like the new "J" it makes a statement!!!!

Lana DenHarder said...

These are great! I love the color!

Jaren said...

karla~thanks!!! i'm kinda going back to what i originally started out with....

lana~thanks for stopping by!!! how's the weather up there in MI?!?

jamie said...

fun fun! i like the J too... kinda J*

Jaren said...

jamie~ we need to do a shoot for THIS year!!!

Labels

Subscribe to be notified of updates!

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz

Book a Session

Make a Payment